Every year the Parish Council awards grants to community projects and organisations which benefit the people of Warlingham and now is the time to apply.
We want to fund projects which:
• Support the Parish Council’s aims of improving Warlingham’s environment, facilities, economy, security and community
• Have specific end-dates and measurable outcomes
• Demonstrate a benefit to the young, elderly, disabled and/or vulnerable
To be successful, applicants must:
• Be based in Warlingham or able to demonstrate that they provide a significant level of service for Warlingham residents
• Have a clear record of benefiting the Warlingham community
• Demonstrate other fund-raising activities or donations from third party organisations
Over recent years the Council has granted funds to numerous projects and organisations with individual amounts up to £2,500. This is our way of supporting those who help our community. While we can’t guarantee to help everyone, or satisfy their full grant request, we always do our best.
For more information, visit the Council’s website to download the grant application form or to contact the Clerk ( https://warlingham-pc.gov.uk ) The deadline for receipt of applications is 31st October 2023.
So now would be a good time to think about making a grant application to the Parish Council.
We hope to hear from you.